Test if you’re memory is not “frozen”.
Count how many snowflakes of each type you see till
the end of this game.
There will be shown 3 types of snowflakes
which will come in diferent shapes.
But how many of each type?
Do you dare to try?
P.S. See the answer in the first comment…But don’t peek before you try it yourself!!! 😀
Statistics show that only 1 in about 10.000 people can find the right path without doing one of them twice! Are you among them? Is your brain able to focus more than 1 minute in confusing situations? It’s a challenge…try it.
The right answer is in the first comment of the post…to make sure you won’t see it before you try it 😀 Don’t cheat now! Good luck! 😉
Ok, now take a piece of paper and write down the answers for the following questions, looking at the image:
1. You like that shade of pink, like the hearts are? ( yes/no answer )
2. How many green squares do you see?
3. How many red circles do you see?
4. Are the check marks blue or black?
Ok, here are your results:
1. You like/dislike that shade of pink
2. You can count quite well
3. You have enough patience to count quite well
4. You can distinguish colors, I’m proud of you 🙂
Now, before you get angry and think that you wasted time with this (which you did.. :D), think of all those tests online that you took…you think that 95% of those are not invented? Maybe they spend a bit more time when making them, but the results are pretty much just as accurate as mine here…
Have a lovely day! 😀